Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pretty Side French Braid low Updo Hair Tutorial



side french braid updo


I wore a more relaxed version of this hair style in an outfit post in June of 2009 but for reasons unbeknownst to me, I never did a tutorial for it. Recently though, a few of my lovely readers have asked for it ...so here it is. Enjoy





* * * it would be so pretty with flowers pinned in * * * *


side french braid updo hair style

full side french braid low updo



. . . wearing the braid out . . .

hair tutorial side french braid into regular side braid

side french braid into a low side braid



. . . and a few days ago, I wore it more casually, with straight hair . . .

hair

1 loose and low side french braid hair tutorial

loose side french braid hair tutorial

braid hair tutorial + reflection in the mirror


My bro took these last four the other day ...the ones above these four, I took ...from the reflection in the mirror, which didn't turn out as fantastic, for obvious reasons.



Source:http://www.lovemaegan.com/2011/04/pretty-side-french-braid-low-updo-hair.html#8989789

No comments: